Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Greatest Thing In All The World...

A message from Solomon, received by James Padgett, 20th April, 1916

What is the greatest thing in all the world?

Prayer and faith on the part of mortals; and Love – the Divine Love – on the part of God. The latter is waiting, and the former causes it to enter into the souls of men.
No other truths are so great and momentous to men.
Let what I say sink deep into your memory, and try the experiment. I know you do try, but try and then try and never cease trying. Love will come to you and with It faith, and then knowledge and then ownership.
I could write for a long time, yet, but I must not as you are tired.
So with my love and blessings, I will say good-night, and may the Father’s Love take possession of you.
Your brother in Christ,
SOLOMON


For more information on Receiving God's Love, The Great Experiment or the Padgett messages visit either: www.divinetruth.com or  http://mary.divinetruth.com/category/the-great-experiment/

No comments:

Post a Comment