Friday 8 April 2011

Heart and Tree

About a week ago we were talking to our guides and they gave me two beautiful images to portray what my soul was like at the moment.


The first was a Heart with arteries and blood vessels (which did creep me out a bit as an emotion in me still recoils to the thought of a lot of pumping, gushing blood, and the second was of a tree. Both in essence represent the same thing.



The heart or the trunk of the tree is my soul. The arteries or big branches are my causal emotions and the blood vessels or the twigs are all the blocks that I have to seeing the branches (causal emotions). Then on top of that are the leaves or the blood flowing about and that is the facades we create to hide our True Selves.


I liked the tree image as I could imagine my facade or fabricated self changing with the season, different coloured leaves for each period of my life or season. Facades I had created to fit in or avoid feeling the deep loneliness, lack of love and other emotions that felt, and still feel too painful to contemplate at times.





Now my soul has winter bare branches as I begin to realise what is truly beneath the facades I worked so hard to create. I am getting tired of the facade, in fact exhausted. It takes a lot of energy to pretend all the time, to keep up appearances, be the girl I feel everyone wants me to be. The Truth is a relief. It is like a breath of fresh air on a stagnant day. I can't say I love feeling the feelings that are coming up yet, but it has become a relief to actually feel how I FEEL and know it is real and not what I think I should be feeling or what someone else said I ought to feel. With God's help I am more willing to see the twigs (blocks), Branches (causal emotions) and trunk (my soul) of the tree. 



As well as having branches and twigs, I also have roots with little shoots of roots coming off them. The roots are all the causal emotions and the little shooty bits coming off are the blocks, and that is all UNDERGROUND. That to me represents all the raw, ugly, stinky, 'un-mentionable' emotions that I
really want to avoid and do not want to see at all. I want to hide them under tons and tons and tons of earth and make those roots reach soooo far down that no-one, not even I can see or remember them, hopefully ever, that is how ashamed and in denial I am. 




What I am realising though (and feeling more and more) is that there is someone who does see them, who knows every part of me and every single thing I desire - loving or unloving - and that is my True Parent and Creator - God. Because I have hidden from, and avoided my True Self for so long, I am now having to ask for help to unearth some of those roots. 


'God, please help me here, you know me so much better than I know myself at the moment, you feel me and feel all that I am, EVERY SINGLE BIT. Please, please, please help me to feel how I felt when I was the little me, help me see myself as you see me, help me feel who I truly am now on a soul level! God show me the good, the bad and the ugly bits and please can I have the courage to feel what ever I feel and not judge it or attempt to make it different or better than it truly is!'


With so much Gratitude to God and the Celestial Guides on the Divine Love Path!! God truly has created a perfect, beautiful and amazing system/process for us to be at one with her!


With more desire to grow in love


Eloisa 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Eloisa for sharing your journey! I have been crying and feeling my emotions the whole time as I was reading your words... what you were describing is exactly what I'm going through and struggling right now on my own progression. So thank you! and May GOd bless us with courage to continue to discover Her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I always get 'shocked' that what we write resonates with people, I am glad it did for you today! I am grateful to you for sharing some of your journey with us also! I am praying for courage a lot at the moment too. May our desire for God grow and may we surrender to our pain and allow it to flow all the way out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. These particular ideas come from our spirit guides Genevieve and Angelo who are so loving and beautiful so I don't feel they are mine at all. Our guides are always there for us to show us the way to God's love any time we desire it! Thanks to all the celestial guides and spirits who help us on our journey!!

    ReplyDelete